google analetics

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

just another delay today

   Been anticipating the start of my SSI on May 3rd but it seems that it will now be the second Wednesday of every month, hum... the federal government really is not a good decision maker, kind of like me. I will not be able to get a money order off to Frantz for the glass I need to make a signature cane until then! Then it will be a week and a half before I receive the glass! Psst!
   The weather has been good for working in the dumpy garage 'studio'. The working space is a three block walk from Michelle's apartment and unfortunately three blocks from the restroom too! Poof! I am going to head on over there in a few minutes and wast some oxygen and glass trying out some stuff I have tried to figure out by watching the very few informative glass working videos to be found youtube or as I call  it, clutter tube.
   I need to practice a new video for youtube... need to get a bunch of work done... so much... so little time to get it done, if the gods (pick one) they will get done.

No comments: