google analetics

Monday, March 26, 2012

Youtube users will obey, line up and MARCH

Do not blink or Youtube will flicker and damn, Youtube will transform again and you will not even enjoy the transformation, kind of like having sex when stupidly drunk on your backside. Even the videos about the impending changes are outdated now. I was able to re-add a background image a day ago I guess Youtube may have given back a bit? I am trying to adapt, again, to change, not good. With the way my father was when I was a kid I think I am getting tired of adapting. Well I do adapt and accept new ideas or at least acknowledge them. New technologies I embrace. I had to have an Apple 2+ in 1981 but did not get a color TV until 1995 and it was just last year I got a cell phone. What I am saying is that I can and will change but I would like to have a big say in what I want. Youtube can do what they want, however it would behoove Youtube to treat their users with a little respect, it is the users who make Youtube money. I think Youtube figured they there were big enough to force their users into lockstep conformity, why, I am not sure except that it has a lot to do with profits. I better get back to adaptation but I will not give up drinking until my undertaker says so...

No comments: