google analetics

Thursday, July 30, 2009


Looks like a rainy, not walk around town day, so for the most part I will stick to Michelle's apartment and continue to rework, organize and work on ideas as to how to trick her into an organized state of mind, ya sure. Later, if the poor weather clears, I will walk over to my new digs and continue my project from yesterday and rearrange the 'furniture' and make room to set up the torch, kiln and other necessary supplies so I can get back to making glass stuff... did I mention that I was evicted from my previous 'studio' two plus weeks ago? The good news, the recovery from the eviction is going along faster than I thought it would. The garage does have a separate electric meter, that's good for reasons II will not visit today.

Bye,
Mike, I do have an idea that could save a lot of trouble and legal wrangling and that would be to drop the i and t from the alphabet..., E

No comments: