google analetics

Monday, April 2, 2012

"not pro-republican" you ask

 "RIGHT WING BUMPER SLOGANS, "not pro-republican" you ask, as a liberal I will let republicans have their rights unlike what they would do to me. I do agree with a few of their idea, I however will not push these notions down someone's throat with legislation or angry protests holding and waving hateful signs and raving in someone's face. Both sides need a lengthy trip out to the shed. (a Willow switch may be handy)
   I like this bumper sticker; "If I'm Pro-Life, Then That Must Make You Pro-Death" Yes sir re republicans want to force some of us to bow to the egg and sperm when they marry and declare them human (pro life) but then want to put the couple down when they murder a human. OK I know God was pretty good at that in the old testament, however God did come around in the new testament as a pretty nice guy as in the Jesus bit. Not republicans, it's pro life then it is the needle for you, you democrat!
   "What about this Old Testament "Killer God?"
   Better stop, this is becoming a rant; I know, it is what I do, I'm just saying...

No comments: