google analetics

Sunday, June 6, 2010

facebook as a tool

   facebook as a tool:
That is the way I finally looked at it, instead of having all your buddies comment on all that stuff you will here in the bar anyway... ditch them! What I want is a facebook page that reflects my interests and that is hot glass. I finally decided I would invite glass workers and jewelry designers. The criteria is straight forward; invite lampworkers, glass blowers, slumping artists, collectors and jewelry designers pretty much in that order. I check the page that lists possible 'friends' and go to there page to see what there interests are and if it looks like a strong interest in glass, then I invite them. Then if they have other interests, like photography, that is even better.

Bye,
Mike, Do not get me started on a description of what a friend is, E

No comments: