google analetics

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The signature cane

Signature cane
   I spent the first four days making letters/numbers for this years cane. The M was the hardest and always has been, The M has a tendency to look like McDonald's arches! I also screwed 4 of the Ms up!!! I like making the S, I just marry two C's together. I did have a short clip of the finished MSE 2010 signature cane but I think I deleted it from the camera. The final gather for the cane was problematic... I put together the MSE and then the 2010, the problem is that I do not have a garage to keep the MSE hot so I have to keep picking up the MSE and heating it!!!
    Spell checking, I do it, I proof read, I think about sentence structure and I still get it all wrong. I think that is why people become writers, it is all about the challenge.

Bye
 Mike

1 comment:

Jinx Garza said...

Those are some good lookin canes Mike.