google analetics

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fake agates

What little I have was taken away with one stroke: my own writing used against me, becoming a permanent stain on what was and will be: thanks. Was the broadcast of the threat a penalty, discipline, punishment or just a bit of fun such as a twisted mind has when torturing their latest victim.


Enough of my paranoia.

The good news and that would be the revisiting of a marble that I have been trying to perfect. The marble in question is the agate. Agates were a passion in my youth when I used to hunt for them along the Buffalo creek North of Winthrop Iowa.

As a marble collector I used to look for the old hand ground agate marbles. Then as a marble maker: I tried my hand at a few imitations of agates in glass and my latest examples are the best yet. The shadow agate really looks good and if you are familiar with the shadow agate you know how cool they are.


No comments: