google analetics

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just blubbering away

Been off for over a week: Some money may show up today, however Michelle may need it to for her car insurance... She just got the electric bill paid in time unlike when I gave her approximately 1/3 of my marble show money in June so she could get the lights turned back on. So I may go a few more days without oxygen thus not making glass stuff in my micro studio.

I have been busy getting more of my stuff in order at the apartment.

My marble box making operation is all set up and I am now cutting parts for future boxes... still need to get some work in the mail...

Got around to processing the following image of the building that used to be part of the old hospital here in Independence: the new library is on the left.
Bye
Mike, from the library

No comments: