google analetics

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

one and two are easy...

Kicked out July 15, found a piece of paper that said so, my memory is not so good, never was.
Reorganized… better said; organized Michelle's apartment so that there was room for my stuff and as it turns out there is plenty of room. The hard part is getting Michelle to complete three easy steps; one, get it out, use it and put it away, the first two she is perfect at, number three is where she lets gravity take over and thus over the years the disorganization became a way of life.
Over thirteen years my desire was to help her put her life in some sense of order, it was always a flop, there was no mental stamina on my part to continue the struggle after a few days. My happy pills have muted my tendency toward defeat thus my current efforts are producing fruit. The push for 'change' is a bit slow, you can’t lead a ? to water but one can coax a ? to drink.
The road was slow getting my new space in order and getting used to a new routine and staying with it has been achieved…
Designed a new label for a box of marbles;
More on these marbles later...

Bye

Mike

No comments: