google analetics

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What am I up too

I have some downtime, out of oxygen again, so I have been working on box labels, boxes and sorting the working folder that contains all the box information, what a mess, at least I have this folder backed up all over the place. One of the projects was redesigning the 12 count tribute slag box label because I lost the first label and the marble images on the box. The marble images are the same for the new label but I had to copy them from the first sets label. See img.


I also started listing on MibAuctions.com. All marble stuff all the time but not many takers.

I listed a box of agates there.

With my next tank of oxygen I will continue to work on box marbles plus make at least one large marble per day to be sent off to where they need to go. The last marble I made last Thursday was a variation of the shadow and it is cool. You can see through it and when it is turned it has a lattice look to it. This marble is not signed, no place to put it.

Bye
Mike, rolling over a marble to see what is on the other... ,E

No comments: