google analetics

Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear readers,

All four of you, my posts may read like I am troubled and about to toss myself off the tallest building I come across. The problem. First figuring out what I may want to put across in my written word is not very clear even to me. I am pretty sure my thoughts get lost along the proper pathways to the end of my fingers. What seems like sharp three-dimensional thinking ends up as a two dimensional black and white mess on faux paper consisting of invisible ones and zeros. In real life, face-to-face, I, as far as I can tell, am not nearly as troubled sounding, as it seems in my written words. However I have always found that writing down my random thoughts brings some clarity to my thinking, at least for me.
   This bit of writing has used up almost two hours in the last two days.
   Bye
  Mike, 111001001000101, E.

No comments: