google analetics

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

near future time lines

Really need to read the e-mail in the inbox, I won't, I am pretty sure they contain such as 'what the _____ are you up to and I am going to get you etc.'


I did come up with just enough money for my back child support, I hope. I will show up to the meeting with the states lawyer on the 8th of Dec. with my pockets empty and no belt in case I do not have enough dough to satisfy the state. Thirty days in jail will give me an opportunity to lose some weight I do not need. My backpack weighs 50 lbs. and is ready to go, so losing some weight will be a good idea when I hit the road after the jail thing.

Been off for four days, need to get back to the micro studio tomorrow.

The good news, I started making larger marbles the other day so I can start getting them in the mail and make them happy. The poor quality image is one of the marbles.

Someone remind me to ask the states lawyer how much I still owe. I think the amount is under a 1,000 bucks... did I ever mention that I do not read my 'paper 'mail.

When I was at the churches computer lab to get online I checked the social security Retirement Estimator, I swear it is broken, no matter what I plug in it comes up with the same number for quitting at 62. You give it your name, date born, mothers maiden name and SS# then you give it future income levels and you get back an amount for the various retirement ages. Since getting much past 62 in March is problematic I decided to quit then and if the Retirement Estimator is more or less accurate I will no longer be almost destitute, just poor but with enough income to finance the hot glass thing and clear up this years problems.

Bye,

Mike, there are other options, E
 


No comments: