google analetics

Friday, November 6, 2009

no more leaky shoes

Should be back into the micro studio tomorrow morning, a good thing other than I have been without oxygen for a week and a half. Screw the economy, downtime just does not get me ahead very fast. Not very depressed anymore (the contraband happy pills) Not having e-bay et cetera causes a bit of a problem getting anything sold... so I can buy oxygen... so I can get myself out of self made mess's.


Closing on a positive note; I was able to ditch my really leaky shoes for a brand new pair from goodwill. Then again, when I took the trash can out I was slipping on the frosted grass. This is not a good sign for this winter when walking on icy sidewalks to the cold micro studio, do not need another fall. About the end of July a taller than usual curb sent me down, got to love gravity, I picked myself up, brushed myself off and found that all parts worked fine, well, until morning. When I got up my left shoulder was whacked and it took a full three months before it healed.

No comments: