google analetics

Monday, November 2, 2009

little rants

A week plus has passed since I have had a tank of oxygen. I may be getting a tank Tuesday evening with a little luck. A pile of glass is not to handy without oxygen. When I get back to the micro studio I need to start making my medium to complex marbles: need to satisfy some people.

Personal rules I follow; do not read certain e-mails, ignore phone calls, I generally answer the door... mostly and stay out of the way of other people. (I find that the people who are irritated with someone in there way are the very ones who could care less who they are holding up. As an example; The person who drives up to the banks drive up window and sits there while they fill out checks and sign checks etc.)

Someone sent some of my marbles back to me, did not read the note, next time they should consider the marbles as free or just toss them. I think my nervous system is wired the wrong way. I have always had a shake to my hands: pretty much why I switched to printing in high school, I could not read it let alone the teachers. The returned marbles are an example where my nerves get edgy. Even if I could work on glass stuff today I could not for a few hours until the shaking subsides. Even exercise or physical activity causes shaking. When I was in junior high we would play basketball in the gym during lunch. During the next class I really had the shakes.

I just quit working on marble box parts before I cut myself with the exacto knife, a knife that was waving all over the place.

What city has the best amenities for the homeless? Anyone? Just something that has been on my mind the last three or so months.

I have added WordWeb to my favorite freeware program list. A program I used to use until one of my previous computer went down. Highlight a word you may be a little bit sketchy about its meaning and click on the WordWeb icon in the tray just to make sure you are using the word in context.



Sketchup is a free cad program from google.

After a lot of head scratching I have figured out how to use some of the 'tools' and the following are my best 'pieces' so far. Within the sketchup program the chair and table can be rotated to view all angles.





Bye
Mike, I don't no tanle saw, E

No comments: