google analetics

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Backtracking a little

Since the Amana marble show in early June I used up one tank of oxygen making three sets of marbles, two 6 count sets and a 12 count set that was already paid for and that one still needs to get in the mail along with a few other marbles. Then I did not get anything done for a few days until I finally bought more oxygen... then came the eviction... I took back the nearly full oxy tank and started sorting and moving. A couple weeks earlier I was supposed to come up with 0ne hundred and fifty bucks for back child support, I owe a little under 1000 bucks yet, however I did not have it and found myself in contempt of court with less than two weeks to get the money. I finally came up with enough money by selling two sets that I hoped to send elsewhere. I have until December to do it again.
I should be in full swing in the new location by Friday with some work coming out of the kiln Saturday. Now all I have to do is finish some unfinished business and hope to have that cleared up by the end of the year.
Bye,
Mike, it is a really pretty rope, E

No comments: