google analetics

Sunday, August 2, 2009

dreams

There are a lot of details from my childhood that are sketchy except that I do remember a few dreams. In my 20s/30s I started the practice of trying to remember dreams. A time finally came when the dreams started interfering with my actual reality. The dream thoughts were merging with my memory of what I think is my real world reality. I recorded the following dream as soon as I could because it stepped outside the line  of my typical dreams.

Dream Start: I Find Myself In A Rectangular Room With Depressed Looking People Holding Up Variously Sized Tin Cans That They Us To Catch Dripping Ooze Coming Down From Some Where Above, The Stuff Covered Every Surface, I Was Encouraged To Take Up My Can For The Sake Of Sustenance... There Was A Double Window At The Far End Of The Room Looking Into Blackness, However When I Looked Through The Window There Was An Odd Person On His Knees In The Middle Of An Equally Odd Street. This Man Was Pushing/Shooting A Bottle Cap Down The Street At An Object But The Real Fright Was The Constant Noise Of Thunder And Swirling Balls Of Lightning Swirling And Bouncing Around The Street Scene Along with Black Boiling Clouds. I Recede Back Into The Room Of Slime Contemplating My Situation. Somehow I felt That The Windows Were Impenetrable, While I Still Had Some Self Will I Decided To Charge The Window, It Seemed To Me That I Had A Choice Of The Gloom Of The Room Of Sustenance Or The Exciting Danger Beyond The Window... I Charged... The Wall Gently Swung Open Like A Door... There I Was Standing There With The Kneeling Man Playing With His Bottle Cap... Among The Continuous Storm Where People Wandered The Street In Very Strange Costumes... While I Peeled Thick Gobs Of Goo Off My Person I Asked Where I Could Stay And Shower And All I Got Was An Invitation To Join The, I Guess, The Fun... Past The Kneeling Man There Was A Woman Standing At a Street Stand Selling, Something and at This Tee Intersection There Was A Troop Of Entertainers In Front Of The Stand, Entertainers With No Spectators... Dream ends.

  Bye,

   Mike

No comments: