google analetics

Thursday, August 20, 2009

from the library but still here

For both of my readers I am still here, there and elsewhere but not where I should be and that would be at my micro studio. I made several small ribbon type corkscrew marbles last... ER uh well a couple Saturdays ago. Not sure why, There are projects that need doing before the end of the year! There is the no ebay/paypal problem and this problem, self inflicted though it is, leaves me with few options to keep going. I have a 'free' web-store that looks quite good, I have not used it yet, the restrictions on the free store are somewhat limiting. I do plan to start using the store ASAP thus with some luck start clearing up some of my problems despite my shifting moods. I am good for the next three months on my clandestine drug, that's good!
What to make and where to sell it? My current idea is to continue to make the boxed sets and five or so of my complex marbles per week. Some of the complex marbles will go into the store to satisfy PayPal if they sell; one of the restrictions of the free store is that I have to use PayPal fore customer payments. I can upgrade the store for I think, $15.00 a month I would then be able to have a lot more items listed and payment options. I do not have credit cards thus the only option to upgrade the store is PayPal...
I do have other possible sales avenues, however most are way down on the list of actual sales one has compared to eBay. Most have better packages but I still need a way to pay the fee!

No comments: