google analetics

Monday, August 3, 2009

panarama photography

From my teens on I have had a bend for photography particularly available light in black and white and panoramas, mostly I shot AV light because panoramas were too hard to do and I did not have the type of camera that it took to make the job easier.

A couple years ago I was using Adobe Photoshop 6 and its panorama feature… it was a disappointment in that I was getting streaks across the image where the image was stitched together. Then I was able to use Adobe Photoshop Elements as a 30 day trial and the stitching program was great… the price, at an income of $3500.00 a year… Since then I have been looking for a freeware program that would work well but no, until the other day when I was at the churches ‘computer lab’ looking for freeware when I ran across this at Gizmo’s freeware site;

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-digital-image-stitcher.htm

There is a Ice forum here;

http://community.research.microsoft.com/forums/112.aspx

The following are quick examples with the vertical pan of the old Independence library being ‘artistry’ doctored in Adobe Photoshop.




Camera; Fujifilm FinePic S700

Mike,off to move some tools and glass to the new digs, E

No comments: