google analetics

Friday, August 6, 2010

How to be a loner and still have a presents on the internet

  Do not ask me, I am a loner, thus I do not have the refined social skills to cope with the net. I did have or do have 2,800+ posts on wetcanvas although I have not participated much in the last few years. Taking all my posts from other sites and combining them into one total would not come close to 2,800+ posts... a spit in a spittoon.
   For myself I have come up with the following solution; when signing up for any site that has even a hint of social interaction one should block any chance of PMs or e-mails being sent to me. The one exception is right here on my own soap box, besides I have very little response to my whining here, heck I only have 5 or so followers.



now for a panorama image;
   late August flooding on the Wapsipinicon river in Independence, Iowa The face belongs to a friend who I ran into on the bridge that day.


Mike

No comments: