google analetics

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Started and stopped to take this...

A black and white panorama of the mill and dam, yes another dam/n image. I worked my self up to go to the STUDIO 
but I noticed that the west was cloudy and a bit dark while the mill was lit with light, so off I went and shot 14 or so images of the mill and dam, this is where my day went into the round file. I wandered around, took some shots here and there. Stopped into the food pantry to see how the new walk-in freezer was coming, ended up with some hog neck bones. I later boiled the neck bones until the meat came off and ended up with two meals.
   Around 2:00 pm I stopped into Plan B and traded four dollars worth of quarters into four 2$ Amber Bock  beer, a beer brewed in Amana Iowa. Amber Bock won the 2010 beer world cup, cool.
   Anyway here is the results from a wasted day/weeks of life;

No comments: