google analetics

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Michelle and her cars

 Michelle, as I mentioned in a previous post ruined another car. Just to give you, my only reader, an idea how bad her driving is; Michelle's father well before he met me, I and Michelle had just gotten together, told her to bring me down to drive a car back for her to replace a previous car she ruined, this was 13 yrs ago. OK, back to the future. Michelle's last car was showing increasing problems that needed attention, no matter what I said she just kept driving until it was way to late to do much. Michelle, the poorest of the sisters and brother is also the one who looks after their mother up in the home... Michelle's sister lent her a spare car, well and good, maybe, the car was delivered to Bill's pizza and steak house where Michelle works, still good.
 After work Michelle drives the car home... I go out in the morning to take a look at the car... it is running right there in the drive with a locked door... I went into the apartment and informed Michelle; let us make this short... she had one of those really irritating black button things and I believe as she was getting to the apt she pressed the blue button and started the car. The good news, she got some fantastic MPG!

No comments: