google analetics

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Twitter, I get it, mostly.

    Twitter is great if you have a certain type of company, I can see a construction company needing to communicate information to its Foreman's about changes on the various jobs. Families who like to keep an information flow to interested family members. Celebrities who like to drag their fans along...
   I have been adding tweeters who seem to have potentially interesting information. There are problems; How many people can one follow, well, lots, are you reading and clicking on all 4,561 people you are following? Follow only the people who have serious content that you like and want to read and if you do not, the tweets you want will be way down the thread, page#= buried, interred. Don't follow those who like to tweet umpteen times a day!!
   I must say, having a huge number of followers is cool and maybe they even checkout you stuff.
   Twitter is not facebook where having a zittilion "friends" is part of the game. (I ditched my facebook account, you cannot delete your account on wetcanvas.com Sooo I will...)
   Use Twitter to gain usable content.

No comments: