google analetics

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

wetcanvas

What was in my gmail inbox...

"Dear Mike E etc,

You have received a new private message at WetCanvas from })i({. Please click here to log in and read it:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/private.php

All the best,
WetCanvas"

  SO I logged in and found the following; I find the message to be not satisfactory at all. The gits could not get there tiny minds around my request that I want a permanent  ban... the following message should have read, (if they had any ability with logic (how many hints do I have to give these dopes)), Date 'the ban will be lifted: not until your are dead, the sooner the better!' Maybe I should oblige them...

"You have been banned.

Date the ban will be lifted: 08-24-2010, 01:00 PM"
   This is nothing more than a (::[]::). I will be ready on 08-24-2010, 01:00 PM... JERKS

Off to sit my ass a little closer on the edge of the earth, I may even push him off just to see how it looks with hooves rotating over and over his head.

When all of my self is gone, the rest will follow.
   
     

No comments: